[meteorite-list] Stardust photos combined

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:56 2004

--part1_136.28f73d08.2d2781a7_boundary

Hi Comet lovers,

While we armchair astronomers are hyperventilating and salivating over what
the folks at JPL must be processing now, I entertained myself by combining the
two initial released photos to mix the detail with brightness, and giving
Wild-2 a snowball color (images appeared b&w). Purely amateur,, but, please, have
a look!

http://www.diogenite.com/

Saludos,
Doug Dawn

--part1_136.28f73d08.2d2781a7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi Comet lovers,<BR>
<BR>
While we armchair astronomers are hyperventilating and salivating over what=20=
the folks at JPL must be processing now, I entertained myself by combining t=
he two initial released photos to mix the detail with brightness, and giving=
 Wild-2 a snowball color (images appeared b&amp;w).&nbsp; Purely amateur,, b=
ut, please, have a look!<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.diogenite.com/">http://www.diogenite.com/</A><BR>
<BR>
Saludos,<BR>
Doug Dawn</FONT></HTML>

--part1_136.28f73d08.2d2781a7_boundary--