[meteorite-list] RE: [meteorite_sale] Shergotty on ebay

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:56 2004

shergotty its sale for $16,000, minimum is $5000/gr.
sale, for micro pieces the price go up.....

and this is a message for Met.Sale, who have put this
in the Met.list?????

--- "Bernhard \"Rendelius\" Rems"

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=221435
> 9317> &category=3239&item=2214359317
> >

> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=221435
> 9317> &category=3239&item=2214359317>
> >

> > > Gregory

> > > <meteorite_sale-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com>
> > > posting a request to the list will NOT work.

> > email to:
> > > meteorite_sale-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

<mailto:meteorite_sale-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>

> > > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> the
> > Yahoo! Terms of
> > > Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
> > .
> > >

> > --
> >

> > Pekka Savolainen
> > Jokiharjuntie 4
> > FIN-71330 Rasala
> > FINLAND
> >
> > + 358 400 818 912
> >
> > Group Home Page:
> > http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
> > Group Email Address: eurocoin_at_smartgroups.com
> >

> =====
> M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
> Via Triestina 126/A - 30030 - TESSERA, VENEZIA,
> ITALY
> Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
> Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection
> Site:
> http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
> International Meteorite Collectors Association #2140
> MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com

> posting a request to the list will NOT work.

=== message truncated ===

=====