[meteorite-list] AD: 8 inch NWA Slices and Monument Draw

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:56 2004

I spent a long time cutting this today but here are
some big NWA869 slices. My cutting equipment is not
designed to cut something this big but I somehow
managed anyway. These pieces are all from the same
rock and this is the entire rock. They are nicer than
my photos show. A couple of the slices are 8 inches.
See the ruler in each photo for size.
702 Grams $125
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-702b.jpg
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-702b.jpg
862 Gram endpiece - $150
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-862.jpg
340 Gram endpiece - $60
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-340.jpg
Gotta love this 970 gram slice - $175
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-970.jpg
1.158 Kilos. My picture just dont do these justice -
$215
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-1158a.jpg
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-1158b.jpg
780 Grams - $140
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-780a.jpg
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-780b.jpg
I also have this .482mg Monument Draw
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-draw.jpg
I believe this is supposed to be worth $600 a gram
although I am not sure if anybody ever actually paid
that for it. It is a nice part slice with great
surface area to weight ratio. I got this in trade a
couple years ago and probably paid more than my $150
asking price on this piece.
Email me if any of this is of interest. Paypal by far
the preferred form of payment
Cheers
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com