[meteorite-list] Since last mail was lost...

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:56 2004

The last mail was eaten by a cyberspace monster - so here it is once
again:

Dear list members,

a happy New Year to all of you - and may this one be a peaceful and
prosperous one.

This mail is to inform you that I now have my complete collection online
here:
http://www.viennamet.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album01&op=modload&na
me=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

It took my app. 3 days to photograph, upload and describe all 249 items
that I have collected so far (remember, I am still a beginner with less
than 7 months history in collecting, so don't expect a expensive and
very complete collection). You might even find some pieces I bought from
you :-).

Enjoy :-)

Bernhard