[meteorite-list] Re: Top Ten Contest Winner is... Me too

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:56 2004

Yes indeedy, Fred, thank you for your generous prizes. My new copy of "Find
a Falling Star" is presently bedside reading, and the Smithsonian cards have
a prominent place in my file of meteorite-related materials.

With about 4 hours left to go (in Hawaii) in 2003, I wish you all a safe and
happy 2004! The local yahoos are trying to imitate meteorites, from the
quantity of explosions and airbursts I am seeing/hearing/smelling. Our
street is now under IFR conditions from gunpowder smoke. Looking forward
to seeing many of you in Tucson...

Meteorically,
Tracy Latimer