[meteorite-list] ALIEN ABDUCTION

From: colin wade <ceweed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:30 2004

 Hi Grant
Have checked all over qatar & can confirm
its life Jim but not as we know it !
my quest to follow ( the rest of ) that (fallen ) star, continues, &
recovery from the New Years poisoning ritual is nearly complete .
I have had a report that one of the local fossil collectors found a
meteorite? , some 8 km NW of my find ,. So I'm looking to establish contact
. Part of me hopes it is identifyable as a fragment of my find , then we
have the makings of a search area ,,& partly I hope it's a new one & I can
persuade the chap to submit a sample for classiffication .
Language may be the problem ,, even after 15 yr here I'm ashamed to admit I
can only manage the basic greetings , goodbyes &hows your camel for fleas
.It always amazes me how amny other nations can communicate english but
(us ) brits expect the world to speak our tongue , without us attempting
theirs .

forthcoming project . modify my umble radio shack metel detector so it
squalks for iron instead of gold
anyone got any ideas ?
allthebest
clear skys & crusty finds