[meteorite-list] NWA meteorites - money for terrorism?

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:18 2004

--part1_c.21301a68.2d4db7ee_boundary

Don't forget that METEORITES are the original Weapons of Massive Destruction=
=20
(WMDs), and galactic spent nuclear smoking guns are meteor(ites) ! And=20
intelligence (!?!) even suspects that they harbor the biological seed matter=
 that=20
originally infected the Earth and will most probably lead to Blue Dot's=20
anihilation, and on top of that, some are pretty darned chemically toxic. A=
ny sane=20
terrorist would have to be into meteorites. Then again everyone into=20
meteorites probably isn't sane. Tony & George ought to tap a few meteorite=20=
hunters to=20
search Irak's deserts, I bet they would find something. Perhaps a=20
US-British-Spanish-Italian-Polish-Danish expedition. I won't name anyone in=
 particular=20
that comes to mind from those places:) I just worry that the French won't b=
e=20
allowed to participate. C'est la vie. At least French fries and haricot bea=
ns=20
should be legal again.

Here are three questions:
1.- What is the most native radioactivity ever detected in a meteorite (Whic=
h=20
one)?
2.- What is the most "toxic" material ever detected in a meteorite (Which on=
e=20
highest [concentration])?
3.- What is a reasonable list of meteorites containing precursors and=20
building block of life?

Disclaimer: This is not a political message, and no disrespect is intended=20
to anyone. So if you are offended it is only because you want to be. Pleas=
e=20
laugh at my stupid joke in public or send me private hate mail. You can't=20
blame a guy for trying to bring the discussion back to meteorites after all=20=
this,=20
I hope. There are better things to worry about than inflaming nationalisti=
c=20
and ethnic tensions for fun and profit, & morality & boredom & addiction, eh=
?

Doug
Mexico

In a message dated 1/31/2004 8:15:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, rom_at_look.ca=20
writes:

> Hear Hear! You go man!
>=20
> Roman
>=20

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Don't forget that METEORITES are th=
e original Weapons of Massive Destruction (WMDs), and galactic spent nuclear=
 smoking guns are meteor(ites) !&nbsp;&nbsp; And intelligence (!?!) even sus=
pects that they harbor the biological seed matter that originally infected t=
he Earth and will most probably lead to Blue Dot's anihilation, and on top o=
f that, some are pretty darned chemically toxic.&nbsp; Any sane terrorist wo=
uld have to be into meteorites.&nbsp; Then again everyone into meteorites pr=
obably isn't sane.&nbsp; Tony &amp; George ought to tap a few meteorite hunt=
ers to search Irak's deserts, I bet they would find something.&nbsp; Perhaps=
 a US-British-Spanish-Italian-Polish-Danish expedition.&nbsp; I won't name a=
nyone in particular that comes to mind from those places:)&nbsp; I just worr=
y that the French won't be allowed to participate. C'est la vie.&nbsp; At le=
ast French fries and haricot beans should be legal again.<BR>
<BR>
Here are three questions:<BR>
1.- What is the most native radioactivity ever detected in a meteorite (Whic=
h one)?<BR>
2.- What is the most "toxic" material ever detected in a meteorite (Which on=
e highest [concentration])?<BR>
3.- What is a reasonable list of meteorites containing precursors and buildi=
ng block of life?<BR>
<BR>
Disclaimer:&nbsp; This is not a political message, and no disrespect is inte=
nded to anyone.&nbsp; So if you are offended it is only because you want to=20=
be.&nbsp; Please laugh at my stupid joke in public or send me private hate m=
ail.&nbsp; You can't blame a guy for trying to bring the discussion back to=20=
meteorites after all this, I hope.&nbsp;&nbsp; There are better things to wo=
rry about than inflaming nationalistic and ethnic tensions for fun and profi=
t, &amp; morality &amp; boredom &amp; addiction, eh?<BR>
<BR>
Doug<BR>
Mexico<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 1/31/2004 8:15:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, rom_at_look.ca w=
rites:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Hear Hear! You go man!<BR>
<BR>
Roman<BR>
<BR>
----- Original Message -----<BR>