[meteorite-list] SALES AD - eBay CC type specimen auctions ending Feb. 1

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:15 2004

Hi there,

Seems that everybody is already set up for Tucson, or
fighting with some elusive terrorists / NWA conspiracy
theories. Good. And maybe better for some who are not,
and who didn't hit the delete key too fast.

I have a few neat auctions ending tomorrow (Feb. 1,
at about 16:20 PST), including four carbonaceous
chondrite type specimens of which three are historic
witnessed falls. If you want a neat micro of Mighei,
Ornans, Karoonda, or Bencubbin, have a look at my
auctions. These are NO specks or crumbs but samples
ranging from 0.5g to 1g+. I also listed my prior
collection sample of DaG 476 since I just upgraded
to a larger slice. All auctions started a $1, and
without reserve, and some are still at real bargain
prices.

If you want to have a look at my auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=ivuna

or simply do a search for my eBay handle "ivuna".

If you're bidding, good luck, and if you just want to
have a look at the high-res pictures - enjoy!

All the best,
Norbert