[meteorite-list] new fall from Morocco 16 October 2003

From: aziz habibi <desertman5_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:29 2004

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0113931078091248_ID

=A0hi list
abaout the name of fall it's smara where this stone fell
like zag fell in assa zag
bensour fell in besour
what name the nomoclature comittee will give ,its smara
aziz

------- Message original -------=A0
De: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_yahoo.com>=A0
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:26:56 -0800 (PST)=A0
Sujet: [meteorite-list] new fall from Morocco 16 October 2003=A0

I have this new fall, fell October 16 2003 at 0200 in
military post on Mauritania border. Is not named until
nomenclature commitee gives it name. It is an H 3 or 4
breccia, and despite what Habibi says, is not at all
weatered, and those of you who bought bensour from me
know that when i say fresh, i mean fresh.
Perhaps he saw a different stone?
I will be divying it up among my partners next week,
and want to tell all that there will not be that much
to go around, so email me NOW with what you want to
spend; i will put in order and go first come first
served. Many small stones but we will be keeping a
good amount for our selves; so i would say only 20
pieces totaling about 1.5 kilo will be for sale, as
you can see, not much.
This one will not be like Bensour, little out there to
get.
Mike Farmer