[meteorite-list] Spanish fall

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:29 2004

Hi all; I have spent the last few days at the site of
the new fall in Spain. Unfortunately; the weatrher has
been terrible; with snow every day. When i left, ,ost
of Spain was snowed in; there was 5 inches of snow on
the roads and i had difficulty getting out of the
mountains to catch my flight to Morocco.
I am in Morocco now, have alot of great new
meteorites.
Get your pennies together; as my team has recovered a
new fall, gorgeous would not be doing it justice.
I will be back in Spain tomorrow, and home in a few
days.
Mike Farmer