[meteorite-list] Kaali Crater postcards and Joe the Lamp comic

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:29 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C3FE93.4B25EC50

Hello list,

First I would like to thank the different list members for their help wit=
h my Kaali Crater postcards. If I haven't answered your e-mail or reques=
t yet, I will shortly.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/postcardsestonia.html

I have corrected information and added links to larger scans of the front=
 of the each of the older postcards. If anyone can provided more dating =
information, that would be great. At some time I plan on having both sid=
es of each click able, as well as most of my postcard collection. I will=
 be giving the postcards a catalog number but at this time I will only be=
 cataloging the cards in my collection and not all. A special thanks to =
Anto Raukas, who was kind enough to provided information, and didn't even=
 mention that he co wrote an article in the November 2003 Meteorite Magaz=
ine (pg. 32-33) on the craters.

This last week I had to take off and fly to the east coast and back. I d=
on't mind flying, but with Tucson, I had read all the flying magazines I =
usually buy, and all the airplane advertisement magazines already, and si=
nce I needed an article for a freelance job, I thought, this would be a g=
reat time to do it. However, some female eBay buyer sent me a drawling s=
he made of a female Joe the lamp (I mention Joe the lamp briefly on my eB=
ay about me). And with thought in mind......I better start that freelanc=
e article because instead I came up with this. =20

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/joethelamp00.html

Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas....when home
www.meteoritearticles.com
www.kansasmeteoritesociety.com

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C3FE93.4B25EC50

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello list,</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>First&nbsp;I would like to thank the different=
 list members for their help with my Kaali Crater postcards.&nbsp; If I h=
aven't answered your e-mail or request yet, I will shortly.</DIV> <DIV>&n=
bsp;</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritearticles.com/postcardsesto=
nia.html">http://www.meteoritearticles.com/postcardsestonia.html</A></DIV=
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I have corrected information and added links to =
larger scans of the front of the each of the older postcards.&nbsp; If an=
yone can provided more dating information, that would be great.&nbsp; At =
some time I plan on having both sides of each click able, as well as most=
 of my postcard collection.&nbsp; I will be giving the postcards a catalo=
g number but at this time I will only be cataloging the cards in my colle=
ction and not all.&nbsp; A special thanks to Anto Raukas, who was kind en=
ough to provided information, and didn't even mention that he co wrote an=
 article in the November 2003 Meteorite Magazine (pg. 32-33) on the crate=
rs.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>This last week I had t=
o take off and fly to the east coast and back.&nbsp; I don't mind flying,=
 but with Tucson, I had read all the flying magazines I usually buy, and =
all the airplane advertisement magazines already, and since I needed an a=
rticle for a freelance job, I thought, this would be a great time to do i=
t.&nbsp; However, some female eBay buyer sent me a drawling she made of a=
 female Joe the lamp (I mention Joe the lamp briefly on my eBay about me)=
&nbsp; And with thought in mind......I better start that freelance artic=
le because instead I came up with this.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <D=
www.meteoritearticles.com/joethelamp00.html</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <=
ef=3D"http://www.meteoritearticles.com">www.meteoritearticles.com</A></DI=
V> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.kansasmeteoritesociety.com">www.kansasmeteo=
ritesociety.com</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>