[meteorite-list] CV3 mania! FYI

From: Michel Franco <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:28 2004

Dear list,

Yes a new CV3 mania.

With my team we have recovered too 2 different CV3 (one is listed on my
website www.caillou-noir.com local name Tioulaoualene, analyzed by Jambon in
LPMC Jussieu, publication pending ) and another one, 1954 g in many pieces
found 2003. (Local name Ain Ouinet, Analyse at Open University, in process)
I know that some people of my field party also extract some of what they
find for me and send it through their caravan networks to Algeria and then
Morocco. ( Probably for funding the Pelisson-Al Qaida coalition ;-) !!!)
Has anyone an idea of where these new CV3 that make passionate debates on
this list are supposed to come from, or said to come from. I am always
impressed by dealers creativity )

Best regards.

Michel