[meteorite-list] Matteo and his lack of humor - nobody cares (OT)

From: Marcia Swanson <MJSOfArc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:27 2004

Michael F. wrote " Lurkers have no right to try and regulate what goes
on in a list, if they do not add to that list."
Dear Michael,
With all due respect,the "regulations" were established by the I.M.C.A.,
not Stan or Dave, and we all TRY to keep them. Not all people who don't
post are lurkers. Some just don't appreciate or dread the possible
repercussions ( this is a good example), that can occur.
There are other members that use only their first names or less, but do
post, and that is OK . Just possibly? You're reading more into this than
was intended ? I don't take criticism well either. : ) Regards,
Marcie