[meteorite-list] Worden (Garage/Car) Slice Available

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:25 2004

Hello List,

Do to the need of cash to purchase a long-desired specimen, it has come time to put my beloved slice of Worden up for sale (or possible sale-trade!). Here's the deal; this is an awesome 23.5g half slice with tiny specks of red paint (from the car!) on the top of the slice. What I'm hoping for is that a collector who already owns a smaller slice (<10g w/paint as well?) would want to make a partial trade and pay for the remaining balance of the specimen. I would be willing to work out a very reasonable trade/purchase offer to any serious potential buyer. The trade/purchase value that I'm looking for is only slightly higher than the original price that Matt Morgan sold the limited amount of material that he had generously offered to collectors back in October 2003. With that said, anyone interested please email me with offers and to obtain photos of the specimen. As always, I thank all of you involved in this wonderful hobby.

Best Regards,

Ryan