[meteorite-list] the mad mad mad mad Canadian

From: MarkF <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:25 2004

Hi Michael and List
Having seen the court system in Canada (B.C.) work, it is hard for me to
believe that any Canadian could get such an argument into court. Although
they have recently (within the last 3-4 yrs or so) set a precedence for
defamation of character in that country, one has to have a lot of money to
lure the lawyers in that country out into the open on that one simply
because most wouldn't want to attempt something they had no experience with.
And, in the western provinces, its very possible the judge wouldn't even
hear it.

Mark