[meteorite-list] Last Call For Fresh NWA3045 Indivs + Cheap NWA482

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:25 2004

Good Evening Everyone,

I just wanted to take this opporitunity to offer a few of of those fresh NWA 3045 individuals that you probably have already seen on the market....they're great! I still have a couple for sale, one around 7g (pebble with black, bubbly crust) and the other around 14g which is kinda pyramid (nosecone) shapped with a little rust on one side but some flowlines on the other to make up for it! These are quite affordable at $15 and $30 ...and worth every penny? Please email for a photo if interested.

Also, I had a very nice complete .19g slice (with crust!) of lunar NWA 482 but I broke it into two pieces on accident : ( Anyway, its still a very nice, thin, two part specimen that fits together perfectly. Price drop on this one to only $1500/g (normally around $4000/g elsewhere) My loss is your gain. $285 shipped and includes COA and three different NWA 482 postcards...please email for a photo.

Thanks!

-Ryan