[meteorite-list] Tucson Auction results

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:24 2004

The Tucson Auction results can now be seen at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionOLCat.html

        All items are listed with the hammer price or "NS" (indicating
no sale).
        PLEASE READ THE PREAMBLE. This will explain how the price
of meteoritic material at my auction in no way reflects actual "market
price" of said material. If it did, there is a lot of material I, and other
dealers would love to have available to us at those prices per gram -
while others certainly are prices I would like to be able to sell at per
gram!
        Look foreword to a full report on the auction in particular and
the Tucson Show in general in the March column of METEORITE
MARKET TRENDS in the March addition of METEORITE TIMES.
        Best wishes and thanks to all that helped and those who
participated! Michael

--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
For perspective, try THIS:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html
--
cool message fro Ben & Jerry:
www.TrueMajority.org/oreo
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--