[meteorite-list] Off topic AD delete just for the bored browser...

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:24 2004

Dear Meteorite Friends;
I am making some room, reclaiming my living space. I have listed some
items on ebay..but, no, wait, this is not an add....there is a 20 pound
contour polished specimen of 2.87 billion year old banded iron formation
that was manufactured by iron bacteria. Although this may not be the
exact thing that is searched for on Mars, it is an interesting piece for
your gander. Oh, admission to view is free.
The piece has some very interesting metamorphism.
 From the heart of the rocky mountians, this piece came from about a
couple of miles from the continental divide.
Best,
Dave Freeman
EBAY user ID search for mjwy