[meteorite-list] Shatter Cones, photos + double shatter cone

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:24 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C3F723.D2474CF0

>From last e-mail...
"A couple I wanted to show were cut and you could see a cross of shatter =
cones in layers" I forgot to add, that I could not find these. (As well=
 as a couple other locations in my collection.). =20
You may have to copy and paste part or all of the jpg address. I'm not s=
ure how it showed up on everyone;s computer and I did not think ahead on =
that when making the photos and my photo address are pretty long. (I cou=
ld have named the photos a1, a2,...) =20
Mark
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C3F723.D2474CF0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><P>From last e-mail=
..</P> <P>"A couple I wanted to show were cut and you could see a cross =
of shatter cones in layers"&nbsp; I forgot to add, that I could not find =
these.&nbsp; (As well as a couple other locations in my collection.).&nbs=
p; </P> <P>You may have to copy and paste part or all of the jpg address.=
&nbsp; I'm not sure how it showed up on everyone;s computer and I did not=
 think&nbsp;ahead on that when making the photos and my photo address are=
 pretty long.&nbsp; (I could have named the photos a1, a2,...)&nbsp;</P> =
<P>Mark</P> <P><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritearticles.com">www.meteorite=
articles.com</A></P></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C3F723.D2474CF0--