[meteorite-list] shatter cone help?(quazi-risque)

From: E. L. Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:24 2004

Hello Tom, List, Scone Lovers
Usually the material for sale is cone sections, rarely symmetrical, with
or without other partial cones. There is usually one or more on eBlagh
Humbug.

Here is a great one and, if you can get a matched pair, you can have
all the impact fantasies you can handle. This is premium and I've never
seen one like this offered for sale. It is a shame you can only have one.

<http://www.mtsu.edu/~geosci/geolpic/scone.jpg> (Wells Creek, Tn Impact
Structure)

(Remember, like other similar objects, it isn't size which matters
most, What matters most is whether or not the owner will let you play
with them).

Innocently,
Elton