[meteorite-list] Ad - Weekly Rare Material Special

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

Dear List Members,

This week we would like to introduce a new Howardite paired to NWA 1929.
This beautiful dark-gray Howardite takes a great polish and is the least
friable we have seen. We priced this weeks special with buy-it-now prices
that are less than half of what is being charged for this material by other
dealers, some specimens priced lower than $33.00 a gram. This is a one week
only special so you may want to pick up a specimen soon. You can see this
new Howardite by looking under NWA 1929 at the end of this ebay link:

 http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Do not forget to check out our 137 other meteorite auctions for some real
rarities and bargains. Stay tuned for next week, we have a real interesting
Weekly Rare Material Special release planned for then.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185