[meteorite-list] Worden Meteorite in Meteorite Magazine

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

Hi All,

The latest issue of Meteorite is, as usual, excellent. Thanks Joel!

In addition to the Worden article, a couple of other winners include kevin Kichinka's deep dig into the true discovery of the Thomson pattern (formerly known as the Widmanstatten pattern), and Mark Sephton's tome about life and meteorites. Of course there are many more good articles, a media review, and news.

Regarding Worden, I did make a mention of it in my Accretion Desk article in the Meteorite Times back in November 2003. Here is a link to the article and a pic of my Worden slice.

www.meteoritetimes.com/Back_Links/2003/November/Accretion_Desk.htm

I have some pics of the damage to the roof of the house and the car. In my excessive free time, I will build a webpage to highlight about as much as was captured on film at the time of the fall. Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Martin