[meteorite-list] Re: Matteo and his lack of humor

From: DNAndrews <DNAndrews_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

I agree. These guys that defend Matteo, are
anonymous...Stan...Brahindave....they use hotmail and netscape
addresses, but have a much larger ISP. If you are paying these ISP's
for such a service (Internet Providers), why use Hotmail and Netscape?
Don't they have email services for you? Kind of seems like a waste of
money or you guys have something to hide?

Matteo has been asked many times to let let Ken of the IMCA handle the
eBay fraud stuff...but Matteo keeps on and on sending his degrading and
hostile emails to these sellers. What does it take? He's been asked
many times to "cool it" We've run out of patience and frankly, anyone
with these anonymous email addresses isn't going to change our minds.
The rules are rules and he continues to break them. No, they aren't US
Laws....they are the rules of the IMCA. An organization he is a member
of. (for now).

Sorry Stan and Brahindave, I'm not afraid to put my name on my emails.
It just seems like someone is trying to hide something here.

Dave
(Dave Andrews...not afaid to put my whole name on my emails...also can't
wait to see my picture on the IDIOTProudTom site....)