[meteorite-list] Worden Meteorite in Meteorite Magazine

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C3F451.90595DD0

Hello Everyone,

Did anyone else notice that Matt Morgan and Jurvis Breikss have a Worden =
article in the next...or very soon to be delivered Meteorite Magazine?

I am surprised this "hammer", about 1/10th the size of Peekskill, has got=
ten as little as attention on the list as it has. =20

When Matt was kind enough to offer a portion of this meteorite for sale I=
 did manage to get a modest 2.4g part slice with crust (http://www.meteor=
itearticles.com/colworden.html), but now find myself missing I have a lar=
ger sample. Looking forward to the article Matt and Jurvis. (Not to ment=
ion "Tektite" Hal's Holbrook article and "What Dog?" Kevin's article.)

At a subscription price of less then many micromounts (and a free meteori=
te sample) you can't go wrong.....
Meteorite Magazine link: http://www.meteor.co.nz/

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C3F451.90595DD0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everyone=
,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Did anyone else notice that Matt Morgan an=
d Jurvis Breikss have a Worden article in the next...or very soon to be d=
elivered Meteorite Magazine?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I am surprised =
this "hammer", about 1/10th the size of Peekskill, has gotten as little a=
s attention on the list as it has.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Wh=
en Matt was kind enough to offer a portion of this meteorite for sale I d=
id manage to get a modest 2.4g part slice with crust (<A href=3D"http://w=
ww.meteoritearticles.com/colworden.html">http://www.meteoritearticles.com=
/colworden.html</A>), but now find myself missing I have a larger sample.=
&nbsp; Looking forward to the article Matt and Jurvis. (Not to mention "T=
ektite" Hal's Holbrook article and "What Dog?" Kevin's article.)</DIV> <D=
IV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>At a subscription price of less then many micromount=
s (and a free meteorite sample) you can't go wrong.....</DIV> <DIV>Meteor=
ite Magazine link: <A href=3D"http://www.meteor.co.nz/">http://www.meteor=
co.nz/</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick<BR><A href=3D"http:=
//www.meteoritearticles.com">www.meteoritearticles.com</A></DIV></BODY></=
HTML>