[meteorite-list] Tessera (again)

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0055_01C3F3A6.491ACE00

Hello Everyone,

I have added more information and photos of the Tessera meteorite as prov=
ided by the reported finder and few list members. I will be adding a thin=
 section photograph later today as well. =20

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/coltessera.html

I ask that no one turn this into a flaming thing or the like and that was=
 my reasoning in trying to write it in a question and answer format with =
answers the best I can provide them. I have tried, maybe a little too fa=
r, to be as neutral as I could be and this does not really reflect my opi=
nion on the meteorite, but is more a forum for discussion. If anyone fe=
els I have left anything out, or would like to add their own commentary n=
otes, e-mail me.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0055_01C3F3A6.491ACE00

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everyone=
,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I have added more information and photos o=
f the Tessera meteorite as provided by the reported finder and few list m=
embers. I will be adding a thin section photograph later today as well.&n=
bsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritearticles=
com/coltessera.html">http://www.meteoritearticles.com/coltessera.html</A=
></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I ask that no one turn this into a flaming=
 thing or the like and that was my reasoning in trying to write it in a q=
uestion and answer format with answers the best I can provide them.&nbsp;=
 I have tried, maybe a little too far, to be as neutral as I could be&nbs=
p;and this does not really reflect my opinion on the meteorite, but is mo=
re a forum for discussion.&nbsp;&nbsp; If anyone feels I have left anythi=
ng out, or would like to add their own commentary notes, e-mail me.</DIV>=
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.met=
eoritearticles.com">www.meteoritearticles.com</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>=
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><BR><BR>Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, =
a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.</DIV></BODY></HT=

------=_NextPart_001_0055_01C3F3A6.491ACE00--