[meteorite-list] AD: Schlierenband Chingas & Halfprice Low-tkw-Lunar

From: Martin <Martin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:22 2004

Hola list,

as my collectors liked so much my Chingas with schlieren bands last time,
I decided to give a note even to this list.

I listed my two last slices, one on US-ebay, one in German ebay ending in
less than a day.
You can bid without problems from US-ebay on my german auctions using the
links there:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=pardelmops&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Both are still at an affordable level.

Another noteworthy auction I just listed.
Dhofar 310, a lunaite with a small tkw of only 10.8g - the slice has a
weight of 0.352g - thus quite a large sample.
I set a startprice 50-40% below the price, the finder himself is selling
Dho310 (some of you saw him in Tucson) - and the Buy-It-Now is only slightly
higher.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2225815658

If the link is destroyed through formatting, voilá the item numbers:
2225815658
2224949770
3273022118

Thanks for the attention.

Martin A, Munich, Bavaria!!!

PS: Thanks Steve for the great pictures for all of us who had to stay at
home.