[meteorite-list] Tucson Show and First Impressions

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:22 2004

Additional comments and corrections to my list.

Washington Rob is actually Oregon Rob
Gujba Eric should be Gubja Erich
I think Maria Maria should actually be Marie Marie (Nelson)
Lazer Stan can also be Laser Stan...will answer to both.
Eucrite Shultz is correct...once went by Carbonaceous Shultz
I posted LA Dad and Son...will go by LA Father and Son as Mark posted
The Oakland Madman is Mike Martinez for those who don't know him

I omitted a few I met up with whose names just slipped my mind with the last post.
They are:

Article Mark...temporarily went by Caustic Mark while in Tucson
Sahara Overland Adam
Carolina John (Sinclair)

There we others whose names escape me. Maybe when I
see the IMCA list again someday...I'll then remember them.

People there whom I missed meeting included:

Aromatic Michael from NM
Nantan Bill
Doctor Nick
Matt SPADE from Colorado
Magellon the adventurer Ken

Well that is it for now...maybe a few of my Tucson pics will make it
to someone's site soon. I'll let you know.

Later,

John