[meteorite-list] What are those blueberries on Mars?

From: Mark Langenfeld <mlangen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:22 2004

Thanks Bjorn. I missed Dr. Squyres comments. Certain terrestrial
limestones are oolitic, but it sounds as though JPL is looking for
evidence of so-called "dropstones."

I wonder where the spheroids evident in the soil ABOVE the outcrop came
from. Perhaps younger sedimentary layers have already weathered away.

Very interesting stuff.

Mark

--
CoreComm Webmail.