[meteorite-list] Out out, damned spot!

From: Gtceb_at_aol.com <Gtceb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

-------------------------------1076603207

List,

This was Matteo's response to me...

"I use what name I want. Sure I not see who have the
same my name I use from years in my 3th account on
mailing list.

gne gne gne"

 Moderator: Please remove this moron again. Matteo, as your last potential
customer on this list, I assure you that I will never buy from you again. You
now have no reason to be on this list. Your tedious, sad life of reviewing
Ebay auctions to keep the world safe from meteoritic misrepresentation pales in
comparison to your complete lack of significance in the meteorite world. You
are the laughingstock of the meteorite community...in fact, many people made
up T-shirts in Tucson with your picture on the front to make fun of you and
your stupidity. Instead of focusing on bringing "new Italian NWA meteorites" to
the world and harassing members of this list, why don't you devote all your
attention to your day pizza delivery job and your night job as towel boy at the
local bath house..gne, gne, gne

-------------------------------1076603207

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>List,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This was Matteo's response to me...</DIV>
<DIV><BR><STRONG>"I use what name I want. Sure I not see who have the<BR>sam=
e my name I use from years in my 3th account on<BR>mailing list.<BR><BR>gne=20=
gne gne"</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Moderator: <U>Please remove this moron again</U>.&nbsp; Matteo, a=
s your last potential customer on this list, I assure you that I will never=20=
buy from you again.&nbsp;&nbsp;You&nbsp;now have no reason to be on this lis=
t.&nbsp; Your tedious, sad&nbsp;life of reviewing Ebay auctions&nbsp;to keep=
 the world safe from meteoritic misrepresentation pales in comparison to <ST=
RONG>your&nbsp;complete lack of significance&nbsp;in the meteorite world</ST=
RONG>.&nbsp; <STRONG>You are the laughingstock of the meteorite community</S=
TRONG>...in fact, many people made up T-shirts in Tucson with your picture o=
n the front to make fun of you and your stupidity.&nbsp; Instead of focusing=
 on bringing "new Italian NWA meteorites" to the world and harassing members=
 of this list,&nbsp;why don't you devote all your attention to your day pizz=
a delivery job&nbsp;and your night job as towel boy at the local bath house.=
.gne, gne, gne&nbsp; </DIV></BODY></HTML>