[meteorite-list] Ad - unusual and rare meteorites from NWA

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

Stefan,

Great stuff...I believe this material was for sale from Blaine Reed at Tucson as an unclassified chondrite with the potential to be an LL3. I think Blaine was going to follow through with it's classification. Someone should contact him and let him know that this classified material exists.

Thanx for offer,

John