[meteorite-list] Mike Millers and Ruben Garcias new strewn fields are not part of the Franconia Meteorite

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

Hi List,
Arizona Keith is partially correct, for months Mike
Miller and myself have been working a number of
different strewn fields!! To date we have many
classifications pending and all are in arizona. Having
said that, we are not yet ready to divulge the exact
coordinates. However, we do know that while all the
excitment surrounding the Franconia and other large
chondrites seen at the tucson show is fun. They are in
NO WAY related the meteorites we have pending in
classification. This according to Gary Huss of Arizona
State University with whom we have just had another
meeting. As far as price we wouldn't even venture a
guess as we don't even know what we have.

Runen Garcia