[meteorite-list] Dag 1037 Not Another Martian?

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

--0-1212157585-1076373107=:50467

Hi list, I'm back from Tuscon too. Will write my "Tucson adventure blog" later but first I have a question. I just saw Christian Anger put up a crumb of Dag1037. How come I haven't see this martian mention before? It is not on the Mars Meteorite home page Supposedly it is a big find.
Who has the skinny on this one? Not jist another new no. of the Dag pairing, is it?

Erich has some on his mars page. I was three feet from Erich Saturday night. Decide I'd wait to see and talk to him in his room on my way out of town, but couldn't find any parking near the Publeo Inn by so missed him. Darn. Erich, if you have email in your room and get this could you write me before you head home.
Howard Wu

--0-1212157585-1076373107=:50467

<DIV>Hi list, I'm back from Tuscon too. Will write my "Tucson adventure blog" later but first I have a question. I just saw Christian Anger put up a crumb of Dag1037. How come I haven't see this martian mention before? It is not on the Mars Meteorite home page Supposedly it is a big find. </DIV>
<DIV>Who has the skinny on this one?&nbsp; Not jist another new&nbsp;no. of the Dag pairing, is it? </DIV>
<P>Erich has some on his mars page. I was three feet from Erich Saturday night. Decide I'd wait to see and talk to&nbsp;him in his room on my way out of town, but couldn't find any parking near the Publeo Inn&nbsp;by so missed him. Darn. Erich, if you have email in your room and get this could you write me before you head home. </P>
<DIV>Howard Wu</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
Yahoo! Messenger</b></a> - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
--0-1212157585-1076373107=:50467--