[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteor Mayhem Birthday Bash Photo's

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:20 2004

>Hello List
>
>Just got back from Tucson and attended the 5th Annual Meteor Mayhem
>Birthday Bash and the Harvey Awards.
<snip>

>As you can see, we all had a great time, I wish I could say more, but I
>must get to sleep, and back to Tucson for the Auction tomorrow.
>
>Thanks again for your time
>Keith
>Chandler AZ

I concur. Thank you everyone in Tucson, for a most marvelous time. I am
now able to at least put faces on names I have only known previously from Da
List (although it will take me several more Tucson trips before I can do it
reliably! :-) I'm sorry I had to split early, but it appeared that at least
some of our good friends were packing up for long hauls back home, so I
don't feel I missed out on too much. The People's Meteorite Auction was
just fantastic; we had enough material in that one room to make the AMNH
collection jealous.

Art, would you mind contacting me off list and giving me your address so I
can MAIL you what has to be one of the best-travelled bags of Maui coffee in
existence? After I saw you at the La Fuente party early in the evening, I
never saw you again, and I still have your coffee! If possible, I don't
want to have to haul it BACK to Maui!

Thanks again to a group of great people,
Tracy Latimer
(Kona Krunch: classified CM -- Chocolate and Macadamia ;-)