[meteorite-list] Anybody got the hangover today ;-)

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:20 2004

Dear Lars;
I do, I do!
In reverence to my Tucson Show buddies that have called me to offer me
condolences due to my not attending this year, and, that Wyoming is in
the snow drifts, and cold, and dark, and dreary..........I went out
dancing and had a real blast telling my dance family of my loving
meteorite buddies that called to rub in the warm sunny weather!

God bless all of our friends with sore heads today, I know some have had
transferred the famous "Denver Death Cookie" recipe to the Tucson Show,
and are probably on all fours today.

To margarita or not to margarita!

Very best to all, travel safely,
Dave Freeman