[meteorite-list] Lost Items at Auction !!!

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:20 2004

All,

I just realized that after Michael Blood's auction tonight I left a digital
camera and my signed copy of the Cambridge Encyclopedia of Meteorites
(without a cover) sitting on a chair at the VFW hall. Apparently my
excitement over my new lunar specimen caused a Brain Cramp. The camera was
my Christmas present from my wife. Can someone please tell me that these
things were found and are safely waiting for me to claim them?

My home phone number is (520) 219-3725, although it's difficult to reach me
here.

My work number is (520) 882-8884.

THANK YOU in advance!!!

-----
Bob Martino, Tucson, AZ

Can you really name a star? Read the Truth!
http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
.