[meteorite-list] Re: Campo Bargain

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:20 2004

All,

Actually, Bob isn't quite accurate. You can get a New Campo from the
Giroldi's for as low as $43 per kilo (!!!) My calculator says that this is
4.3 cents a gram. Their largest is a monster in the 150 kg size range that
is simply BEAUTIFUL.

(...and so is the young lady they brought along to speak English for them.)

Bob says CHECK IT OUT!

-----
Bob Martino, Tucson, AZ

Can you really name a star? Read the Truth!
http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
.