Fw: [meteorite-list] NWA meteorites - money for terrorism?

From: aziz habibi <desertman5_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0061111075675108_ID

=A0i swear with all what i love that all nwa will know this and will know
the name of the pillisons
nomade are like camels they never forget

------- Message d'origine -------=A0
De: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_yahoo.com>=A0
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:56:44 -0800 (PST)=A0
Sujet: Re: RE: Fw: [meteorite-list] NWA meteorites - money for terrorism?=A0

--- Nicholas Gessler wrote:
> Aziz Habibi,
> Please DO NOT quit this list.
> It is important that we hear from people where
> meteorites are found.
> As a professional anthropologist AND an amateur
> meteorite hunter/collector,
> let me say that we do appreciate your comments...
> > Best wishes,
> Nick, Ph.D.

Yes, I agree. We dont hear from many moroccans on this
list which is to bad considering how moroccan
meteorites have totally revolutionized the entire
industry/science over the past couple of years.
More postings from you would be best - not fewer.
Cheers
DEAN