[meteorite-list] Weekly eBayMeteorites Invitation.

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

I invite everyone to take a look at this weeks eBay
offerings at:

Always there are interesting things being offered.

Please check out the description and if you choose
become a member to keep up on all authentic meteorite
auctions. Soon I will be more proactive in moderating
this group, and review all posts before allowing them
up to the board. Later today I will eliminate those
posts where the auctions have ended, so as to allow
for the new ones that are or will be running.

For now though it is open.

Now... on another subject...

What has happened to IMCA's main site?

http://www.meteoritecollectors.org

If anyone knows, please e-mail me privately.

Steve Schoner
eBayMeteorites