[meteorite-list] Ad Help?

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

--0-1766962485-1075615171=:13387

Dear List,
I'm rather new at doing an ebay listings and html for that matter. I've just listed a cool micro on ebay but for the life of me I can't figure why my pictures aren't loading. I got one to load using an alternet method. I have a few other micro I'd like to list but I got to figure out why my simplest of html code isn't working before I do. Can any of you experts tell me what I did or not do. Or is ebay's screwing me up?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2222313855&category=3239

Oh by the way I have a few more Lafayette crumbs I'm hoping to sell for pocket change for Tuscon.

Sincerely,
Howard Wu

---------------------------------
BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80
--0-1766962485-1075615171=:13387

<DIV>Dear List,</DIV>
<DIV>I'm rather new at doing an ebay listings and html for that matter. I've just listed a cool micro on ebay but for the life of me I can't figure why my pictures aren't loading. I got one to load using an alternet method. I have a few other micro I'd like to list but I got to figure out why my simplest of html code isn't working before I do. Can any of you experts tell me what I did or not do. Or is ebay's screwing me up?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=2222313855&amp;category=3239">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=2222313855&amp;category=3239</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Oh by the way I have a few more Lafayette crumbs I'm hoping to sell for pocket change for Tuscon.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>Howard Wu</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>