[meteorite-list] shipping

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 31 15:08:34 2004

Dear Tom, List;
For me, it come down to the word "VALUE"....do you value your dealers,
the ones you have bought from in the past, or notable visible dealers,
(IMCA members, List members, consistent sellers, better than 98% feed
back and OVER 50 positive feed back).
Value meaning supporting good dealers that offer good prices and good
service (and piece of mind) are a real value. Support your good service
and goods providers and they will provide the value.
Supporting fly-by-night, or non confirmed sellers for a bargain hot 10
cents deal that costs a ton of shipping/handling/time to straighten out
a mess is not a "VALUE" deal, and speculative at best.
Many fly-by-night sellers could care less what you have to pay them for
shipping, especially when you are to tight with your money to spend more
than 99 cents on a meteorite that should sell for tens of dollars. I do
not feel sorry for those that really expect something for nothing and
get skinned at trying. One plays one pays.

Support Value, support your good dealers.

Dave F.
Happy New Year to all!