[meteorite-list] Cherokee Springs, South Carolina Fall 1933

From: SPACEROCKSINC_at_aol.com <SPACEROCKSINC_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 10 18:58:02 2004

I am looking for a specimen from the 1933 Cherokee Springs, SC fall if
anyone knows where I can find one.
The fall is only a few miles from my home. I have been in the area where it
fell and even spoken to a lady that witnessed the fall. It was a deep gorge
at the time. Now a church is sitting where it landed. I asked her what happen
to the stones and she said that someone from a local college took them.
Anyone with more info please contact me off the list. Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Michael Johnson
SPACE ROCKS, INC.
380 Cleveland Street