[meteorite-list] OT: You Will Go To The Moon

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 26 13:23:00 2004

For everyone who expressed interest in this 'classic', Sterling was the
first to ask, so he gets it. I work in a library, and this seems to be the
season when people clean out their storage spaces, attics and closets; we
average 3-5 boxes of donations a week. I will keep my eyes open for any
more books of general interest to the List, and may offer them in future.

Tracy Latimer