[meteorite-list] Large NWA 869's and Unclassified NWA's - Sale Lots

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 25 19:51:38 2004

Dear list,

In an effort to better control our many auctions and sales, we have a couple
of different eBay names we sell under. You are all familiar with
"meteoritelab".

I would like to introduce "naturesvault" which I have been selling fossils,
shark's teeth and other "natural" collectibles through for several years now
on a weekly basis. I just added meteorites under this name and will be
listing meteorites and meteorite lots to separate them from our main listing
under meteoritelab. You will have the same exact quality and service as with
meteoritelab, just the seller name is different.

Tonight I listed several awesome large NWA 869 individuals (12-14 cents per
gram) and unclassified Saharan meteorite specimens and grab bags (8-20 cents
per gram) to choose from.

In addition to the eBay sales, I have approximately 25 kilos of smaller NWA
869 individuals as can be seen in this link (photo a little light due to
sun):
http://www.lunarrock.com/8-25/nwa869batch.jpg Let me know if you are
interested in one's, two's or the whole lot. I am asking 16 cents a gram or
lower, depending on the amount you would like. Email me off list for pricing
and terms.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection