[meteorite-list] Lodranite and Lherzolitic peridotite

From: Christian Anger <christian.anger_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 24 15:54:11 2004

Hi again, members !

Carine and Bruno have email server problems and so I am sending this message
in agency of them:

Dear List Members,

as we won't go to Denver we are actually
building new pages on our web site...several pages
will hit the meteorite's collectors planet within the
few weeks.

As appetiser you will get the first Lodranite available outside Antarctica
and Lodran (try to catch any Lodran... :-)
See NWA 2235 here :

http://www.meteorite.fr/en/forsale/lodranite.htm

Then the main dish will be our Lherzolitic peridotite, a great SNC, taste
very different compare to the others Martians....
like a mix of Chassigny and Nakhla, you'll love it:

http://www.meteorite.fr/en/forsale/lherzolite.htm

The dessert will be Italian with Renazzo, the R carbonaceous type specimen,
succulent,
taste it here:

http://www.meteorite.fr/en/forsale/cr2.htm

We wish you a pleasant dinner, paypal and credit cards are accepted for the
addition,
enjoy your meal.

Sincerely,

Bruno & Carine