[meteorite-list] Mundrabilla IAB or IIICD?

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 24 05:13:11 2004

Mike Farmer wrote:

> Thanks to Dave Weir and Bernd Pauli
> and all others for doing that for us.

Thank you, Mike, for such a fine compliment!

David wrote:

> I'm not sure that my previous post gave enough of the story
> of the new IAB-IIICD revision. Here is more info from my
> website that should explain things better, taken from the
> 2002 GCA Wasson/Kallemeyn paper.

Hello Marcin, Mike, and List,

Here is the reference:

WASSON J.T., KALLEMEYN G.W. (2002) The IAB iron-meteorite complex:
A group, five subgroups, numerous grouplets, closely related, mainly formed
by crystal segregation in rapidly cooling melts (GCA 66, pp. 2445-2473).

Best wishes,

Bernd