[meteorite-list] Are Meteorites For Boys Only?

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 22 05:11:13 2004

Warm Beer?
What a horrible imagination,
but in old fashioned bavarian beer restaurants you could ask for a beer
warmer, which is a hot stick of metal, which is hanging in the beer, to make
it warmer and more digestable for pensioneers.
A bavarian speciality is the so called Weissbier (White Beer), which is
brewed with wheat ("Weizen" -> "Weizbier" -> "Weissbier") instead of barley
and where the yeast is not filtered out. It's top-fermented in contrast to
the normal beers, thus it's much more sparkling, providing a feeling of
freshness.
To drink this warm would be a real challenge, as then, I guess, it would
taste like a dead fish.

Hops, Malt, Yeast, Water - if something else is used for a beer, poor it in
the gutter.
Purity rules!

Prosit!
Martin