[meteorite-list] Aftermath of Hurricane Charlie (Off Topic)

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 19 20:00:15 2004

Hello Dave and all,

We sailed through (no pun intended) on the northwest side of the eye,
the least intense side, without any damage... never even lost
electricity (for which I feel a bit guilty). Thanks for asking. I've
been getting some overtime cleaning up downed trees all over Disney
where I work. I heard from Greg Shanos and he and Denise are okay,
though I'm not clear on his damage on Longboat Key. Glad to hear Kevin
is okay too.

Sorry for the off topic stuff. Here's something new - I have a photo
gallery of the rarest pallasites known on my meteoritestudies.com site,
just scroll a bit on the homepage for the link.

David