[meteorite-list] 60X image of NWA 011

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 18 13:20:31 2004

Dear Stan and List,

NWA 011 is still causing debate in regards to its origin. I personally
believe it came from an asteroid but more than one of scientist is convinced
it is from Mercury. A few papers are still in the works so the last has not
been heard. Anyway you look it, NWA 011 is an enigmatic stone that is
generating a considerable amount of thought which will more than likely
create more questions than answers.

All the best,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection