[meteorite-list] thanking you all

From: scott mitchell <almightyscott69_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 17 18:17:48 2004

this is just a short note to say thank you to everyone who responded about
my query on the meteor shower. we tried to stay up late enough to watch them
but the last night we were trying to catch a falling star... we seen one
that burned for 4 seconds, not sure how bright it was but certianly bright
enough to wow the living crap out of us... so we figured it couldnt get any
better than that so we went to bed.. lol... thx again for the help
regards scott kelly and aidaen mitchell yarmouth nova scotia canada

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology.
first two months FREE*.