[meteorite-list] Thanks for the Perseid Reports -was Perseids 2004 from L.R.

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 12 21:59:41 2004

 Hello List,

   Thanks to all of those who sent in their report on
last night's show ( or lack thereof for some). Looks
like a pretty wide variation in performance around the
globe. I wish everyone had witnessed a great display.
I was happy with what I was treated to here,
especially after it really looked like the clouds were
going to shut it out there for awhile. This would
probably rate as one of the top 5 best showers I've
witnessed. It was that nice here. Right time, right
place I guess.

   Sincerely,
   Robert Woolard
   http://www.portalesvalleymeteorites.com